Friday 22 March 2013

Which One Cafe @ Kampar


Went Which One Cafe to have an early dinner after 4pm class with Xiao Tung and Cheng yee on Thursday. 
This is my 4th time to be there and what i like about this cafe is their desserts !!! 

Felt guilty to eat cold thing as doctor advice me not to eat cold thing. I try my best not to eat cold thing already,but this dessert !!!!! I never eat chilled mango sago cream with pomelo (杨枝甘露){left} before,so so so... :'( Btw, their chilled mango sago cream with pomelo do not have pomelo.
Xiao Tung ordered mango sago (芒果西米露){right}.

3 of us ordered spaghetti ..hahaha

Seafood spaghetti.
I forget the actual name of the foods.


Hawaii spaghetti.

As what we described it, it is "so Hawaii"...hahha.. Taste good.

The portion is so big and we all were so full !

As what Xiao Tung said:" A satisfied meal"


Stay turn~
Have a nice day.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...