Saturday 22 September 2012

A huge family~ part 1


I got a huge family,but all relatives live in KL because my Mami is from KL. Due to Hari Raya holiday,my relatives planned to visit us for 2 days 1 night. There was total 18 people came included aunt, uncle, cousins, nieces and nephews. 
It was the 1st day they came.they reached in the afternoon. Mami , cousins and aunt was busy in the kitchen to prepare dinner since they was too many people and it was holiday,must full everywhere, so my relatives rather to have dinner at home. We had homemade rojak and salad (prepare our own fruits but not the sauce). It is impossible for them to stay at home since they came all the way from KL,so we decided to bring them to Gunung Lang again because some of the, never go there before.
Finally we got to see the human-made waterfall.

Saw 2 couple having their wedding photo shooting there.












Not all are inside the photo.
My dad and uncle were not join us,my cousin was the one took this photo.
This is only a small part of all the relatives,it is impossible for all came together as we can't even meet all together in KL.

I'm the youngest one.


All lovely one. They are so cute right ?


Stay turn~
Have a nice day.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...