Thursday 20 October 2011

Strawberry Moment


Remember previous post that i dating with love,and it haven't ended,so now i continue it. We had many activities that day,i think it was the first time we went to so many place within a day with each others,was happy but tired too.
The last destination of the day was Strawberry Moment.
I went there before,that time was with Xiao Tung and Cheng Yee. 


I order this high tea set.RM9.90,Included strawberry strudel + strawberry white coffee and fresh strawberry. Price is reasonable i think.


Doremon be my model.




Strawberry strudel.


My set...


Are u drooling ?
I let them tried my strudel and they were ordered another strudel and a slice cake but ended up they full till can't finish all the foods and need help from me.I was full too.




Kar Kar's chicken chop.




Cup cake of Pei Yee's BF.


Ice-cream of Kar Kar.


5 pairs of smiley earrings that i helped Mun Yee to buy,she love everything which with the smiley.


While i like almost everything with the ribbon.haha.I bought myself a pair of ribbon earring cost RM2.The only thing i bought that day.

Hope that i can hang out with my dearests again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...