Saturday 30 July 2011

photo shooting~for fun



Same as last week, i brought camera to campus to kill boredom during the break time...and i already post some photos which took by my phone that day,look at it first look at those i took by camera.


1
Oh ya~ as u guys know right, i asked u all whether i suitable with the name Ribbonie right ?
I know it is too girlish and it may not so suitable for me,by the way,i think i will not use it in real life,but only in my blog.. As my blog is full of ribbon as i'm a ribbon lover so use Ribbon as my nickname in my blog is the best choice...i guess...


2
So yay,let's see my photos...
"Chuckei's pose"

3

4

5
I seldom wear like this to campus,but felt like wanna dress up myself that day.

6
I can't posed like this,because it make me shorter !

7
Is it look taller than previous photo ?

8
Give Love to all my supporters.

9

10

11

12
Play with my camera effect again.

13

14

15

16
When we left and prepared to go toilet ,Xiao Tung left her textpad cover page on the table and wrote something on it.

17
OMG...and she told me that the one who will take it will be a cleaner of the campus...maybe she is true.
See what we did in the toilet then...

18
Show the last photo of this post...
Sport my bangs...it too long so that i combed it to one side to avoid i fall down when walk..haha..
I cut it this afternoon,i will blog it tomorrow,may be...
Stay turn~
help me click on those advertisements..thankssss


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...