Friday 22 July 2011

Play with effects...


I left my phone memory card in hometown,luckily i got bring my digital camera to Kampar...My life can't without camera as i need to take down every single happy moment. I brought my camera to campus on Wednesday,and i asked Xiao Tung help me took photos and i also taught her how to play effects with my camera.We had 1 and a half hour break that day,we seem used up the break time for photo shooting but not do revision.Bad student !

~1~
Yeah Yeah Yeah =) peace

~2 ~

 ~3~

 ~4~

 ~5~

 ~6~

 ~7~
Opps..sit like this in campus,rude!

 ~8~

~9~

Photos 2 to 9 are played with effect of my camera,without editing on the effect.

 ~10~
I LOVE U

 ~11~

 ~12~

~13~
Photos 11 to 13 play with the focus effect.No edit also.

Just for fun as my blog nothing much to update.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...