Sunday 26 January 2014

Patisserie BoutiQue @ Ipoh


Before Patisserie BoutiQue opened and i already knew it from FB but i thought it just Bread shop but after heard from my friend and they told me it is cafe. The space is quite small. 

Eiffel Tower on the wall and on the counter as well. For those who order coffee, there may have Eiffel Tower on your cup of coffee too. I knew this from Instagram/FB photos. 


Although i feel like to drink coffee but i chose tea.
Harrods Strawberry Fruit Flavor Tea, RM8.
I drank many type of tea from other cafe but the taste is suck. I will recommend you to try out Harrods Tea because it taste nice. Xiao Tung said it taste good too!

I forgot the name of this, ordered by Xiao Tung, and she doesn't like it much.

Never try of Creme Brulee before so i decided to try it, RM8.
I think the sugar is overheated, because it taste a bit bitter.



Another curled hair that used hair straightener.
Passed by Plan B so "borrow" the background for this photo. haha. Fyi, the back door of Burps & Giggles, The Roquette Cafe and Patisserie BoutiQue also can go to Plan B.


Stay turn~
Have a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...