Wednesday 4 September 2013

Sweet Hut @ Kampar


The new dessert house in Kampar that open on July. I was so excited because i want to try their mango pancake because i saw my friend ate pancake from another dessert house before and have a good comment on it.
The environment is quite nice and may be the space too small. Too many customer and technical problem caused the dessert served after so long.

Peanut soup (hot), RM6.
For those who like peanut jam will like it i think.

American chicken sandwiches, RM6.50.
Personally think that this sandwiches not worth for the price, due to the size and ingredient.

Mango Sago Pomelo Soup, RM8.60.

There is a love shape jelly inside.

See who accompany me to try new thing ? Is her, Gia Wei. I wonder who will accompany me if there is more new cafe open in Kampar ? She already left Kampar due to she finished her course. 


Stay turn~
Have a nice day.

  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...