Tuesday 24 September 2013

I'm 21st ~ Secret Recipe @ Kampar


It was the day i finished my 3rd subject of final exam and Gia Wei them waited me outside of campus and we went for lunch. Then they just pretended that they want to buy cake so we went to Secret Recipe @ Kampar.  

They said they came back to Kampar because they want to go their campus to settle something but actually they came back just because of me . I guess they not really want to go settle something but to celebrate with me and they really can't surprise me much. 


Nevermind, purposely came Kampar just because to celebrate for me means a lot already .
Thanks Gia Wei for 2 years continuously brought friends to Kampar to celebrate for me. My best roommate for 3 years ++ .

My best roommate, my best housemate (Susu) and his girlfriend.


Thanks for the gifts from them, Bee Kuan and Ming Heng.


Stay turn~
Have a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...