Wednesday 25 September 2013

I'm 21st ~ Mikes Place 2.0 @ Ipoh


Back to Ipoh once finished my final exam and this time is much different because i will only back to Uni life after 3-4 months because i will having my internship life on 1st of October.

Went to the newly opened cafe in Ipoh Old Town. There is no main course provided but only snacks, you can check their menu from their FB which i tagged it below. 

The distinguishing feature of this cafe is it opened in an old and vintage building located at Ipoh heritage Concubine Lane (Lorong Panglima), 二奶巷(beside 元华茶室).

A free drink from the boss because he know i'm birthday although i didn't tell him that it was belated birthday celebration. I forgot the ingredient of the drink but i remember there is vodka. I'm not a liquor lover but this drink is tasty.


Upstairs is a smoking area.

Another side is a little gallery.


Here the gallery.
Opps, you see something ? If you want to see clearly just visit this cafe.

Mikes Place 2.0 's FB : https://www.facebook.com/MikesPlace2.0

Group photo.


Ribbon is love. Thanks for special make decorate this ribbon cake for me. My very very first ribbon cake ! Want it for so long and finally i have my ribbon cake ! Thank you very much !

Thanks for the night.


Stay turn~
Have a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...