Sunday 17 February 2013

CNY 2013 ~ Part 2


It's Chu 2 which is the day i go KL relative houses,mother side. We started our journey after breakfast and this time only 5 person go which is lesser than previous years because my 3rd brother need to work and the other 2 brothers didn't have bring along their gf. 
With cousin's leng zai baby aka my nephew.
He got a pair of big eyes and luckily he didn't cry although it's my time meet and hug him. I always scare those baby who like to cry because i not good in make them stop crying or smile.


Received 2 Essie nail lacquers from aunt.
*happy like a kid*

Cathy baby.
She is the cutest baby i met so far from her outlook and also what she said.

She not crying but smiling. hahaha
She even told my mum that "I want u", and when we gonna leave and she said " i want aunt" to her grandma.How cute is she ! She good in talking compared with her sis.She might be a talkative girl in future. haha. She naughty but she damn cute.

Chu 3.

Apple tree ??

Chloe and Ivan.
Cathy's sister and brother.


Me : Do u want to eat apple ?
Ivan : The apple can eat ?
Me : You bite and u will know it.
Ivan : Ah Ma, the apple can eat or not ?
His Granma : You test and u will know.
My Mami : You bite once and you u will know is it real.
Ivan : Mammy, the apple is real or fake one ?
His mummy : You bite and u will know it.

Guess what ? He really bite it after so many "trusted" person asked him to bite . hahha. And for sure he know it is fake one after bite but he know it before he bite also just so many of us keep persuaded him to bite and he just so confuse. 
*evil laugh*

Carrie. 
Elder sister of Ivan,Chloe and Cathy.

The traditional way of steambot.

Not much people will use it even see it.

2nd aunt and my Mami.


Chu 4.
It's not a good day for me because it's my first day of period and make my not feeling and the worst thing was i forgot to bring the medicine and normal medicine is just useless to me .
No mood to make up,no mood to play,no mood to eat also. I only ate a little bit things and i slept once i reached aunt's house until 11am. I seldom sleep until so late and when u sleep over 10am means something wrong with me that day.

Lou Sang is a must for CNY.


Sing k session is a must for our annual dinner during CNY.

Eugene baby.
Is he look like Jason Chen ? How many percent they both look alike ??

(Time flies and have to go back to Kampar tomorrow :'( can i say no ?)


Stay turn~
Have a nice day.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...