Friday 21 December 2012

Siau Thing's Wedding


It's 12.12.2012. Such a nice date but i had exam and the first exam on this date. I went back Ipoh for the wedding dinner.
Siau Thing is my 3rd brother gf''s eldest sister.

Before went for the dinner.
Girls used to take "thousand" of photos after make up and before hang out...GIRLS~

There dinner held at Kok Thai Restaurant @ Ipoh (国泰酒楼).

With my 3rd brother.
His smile can kill people right ?

Brother,me,mami and baba.

Brother with gf, Siau Chi.


The little princess, Siau Yuan.


The 3rd princess, Siau Leng.



Outfit of the day.
It's actually mix and match of  dovetail shirt and the wedding dinner i used to wear for wedding dinner. I wore it 3 times and 3 times are with some different changes.

Here the 3 times,same dress,same heels and same clutch. I don't want to buy a dress and only wear once so i mix and match so that i won't wear the same style every time. 



All red ! 
Wish them happy and stay sweet forever.


Stay turn~
Have a nice day.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...