Saturday 20 October 2012

Tomi Japanese Restaurant @ Ipoh


Decide to have lunch after movie at Medan Ipoh Bistari but unfortunately that almost every restaurant/cafe are close on 3pm. Luckily we found Tomi that was still open at that time.
First time i came here.


This is so cute.

Xiao Tung and Sharon ordered the same.
They ordered fried rice in a Japanese Restaurant,may be because they don't know what to to eat.

Sharon.

Everyone of us took a long time to decide what to eat. I ordered Udon finally.



Cheng Yee's cold noodles.

Xiao Tung and Cheng Yee.

We were not ordered set but have no idea why they served an additional miso soup to us.It's free ? I think.

Xiao Tung ,Sharon and me shared this.
Inari is my first choice always. I love it.

Our day out still haven't end yet ! It's amazing!
Will update our last destination on next post.


Stay turn~
Have a nice day.  


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...