Sunday 21 October 2012

Zakka Loft @ Ipoh


We found this place when we searching for a restaurant for lunch. Xiao Tung went this place before,i feel interested to go through her  photos. We decided to go after lunch but we only had little time.
I think we went there for around 30 minutes only or even less than that.It's definitely not enough for us since we used all the time to take photos around the shop only and i feel that i still haven't finished to capture everything although i already captured so many. 

It's really a unique cafe.

There's full of things in every corners and are handmade.


Their menu is special too.

Hello, welcome :)




They selling some handmade stuffs.








I ordered a herb jelly. It taste nice but it consider expensive. I can buy a packet of herd jelly powder to make more around 10 bowls with the same price for this bowl of jelly. But i was eating in a nice and special cafe,and i'm not going there often.

Xiao Tung and Sharon didn't order, feel embarrassed if 4 of us only order 1 cup of tea right ? haha..

Some candid by Sharon.
And thanks to Xiao Tung help me take photos always.

It's a small cafe,it couldn't  accommodate much people or else will feel hard to breath i think. haha. 
Btw,there is air-condition provided.

I saw my parent's friend came into the cafe and helping in the cafe,i get to know that the owner of the cafe is their daughter. I not sure whether one or both of the girls are their daughter.


Received a belated birthday present from Xiao Tung. Appreciate much and one again,Thanks my beloved one. Lucky that i prepared a birthday present for u also..haha

One of my favorite photo of the day.

Splits one day out into 3 posts and Xiao Tung and me went 5-6 places within a day. It's tired but it's fun. Hope that we can have it again,next semester break may be ? haha


Stay turn~
Have a nice day.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...