Sunday 1 January 2012

KL shopping day ~ Part 2


Everyone were make their blog title as "the last post on 2011",but i not going to do the same thing like them,as i not free yesterday too.So i do blog "the first post in 2012".How u celebrate New Year? I will blog about mine one soon.Back to the topic first,continue to my KL one day trip.

We went to Fahrenheit after we all gathered at Times Square main entrance.We went to Fahrenheit by 11 bus (walk),it took 10-15 minutes from Times Square i think. 
 I know i got tummy :( 


 They keep telling me that the deer were male one.I scratching my head because don't know why,but after they show me.......

 Yay,i know why finally ... 
Do u know why ? 



 First time i went to Fahrenheit actually.



 Tiger and Wai Gor >.< 

 The body is full of feathers..black swam ?

Due to we had nothing to buy and there is nothing to shop at Fahrenheit,thus we went to Sungei Wang. 
 Last time i went there i saw 东与哲,this time i saw 钟盛忠,quite lucky although they are not that famous like Jay Chou.



Suppose that we wanna try Snowflake,but there were crowded and not seat for us also,so we just change to T bowl. 
 Always heard about this Toilet concept restaurant but i never try before,it was my first time.



 Oppsss ,someone snooping.


Toilet bowl.
 请勿发抖,冲完再走?

 Bathtub.

 Toilet bowl also.

 His expression >.<
He do business while eating ? :D

 My french toast.
Not bad !



 The price is not too expensive.


Before we leave T bowl.
Funny us.

Happy New Year to everyone .

Stay turn for my last post of KL trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...