Friday 3 June 2011

Menglembu Rainbow Seafood Restaurant


A delayed post...
Recall back to last Saturday ,29.5.2011,and i received a message from my 3rd brother's girlfriend,she invited me to her grandma's birthday celebration on that night.I felt very weird at first because i'm not recognize her relatives and i think seldom people will bring along their sister/brother to his/her gf/bf relative birthday celebration right ? It's kinda weird,but i decided to go at last. 


See my eyelashes,i know that my skill is not good...and i think i should put eyeliner ,but i didn't because it hard to remove and i lazy to spend may be half an hour to remove my makeup.But that's the result i didn't put effort.CAN'T repeat the same mistake again !!!


The seafood restaurant that we celebrated.


Dishes of the day...

Didn't take photo for the first dish,that's a big "shao pau" and inside that big "shao pau" got another around 12-15 small "shau pau" also...


The 2nd meal...特色盆


First time i saw such a big plate of meal.All are seafood,crab,sea cucumber,fish and also prawn.


Tasty,delicious,excellent,marvelous...


Almost everyone took photos first before started enjoyed that.


Shark fin....

First time i ate this also...一风二合...


Was full after ate first few delicious meals,i ate less after that.


The birthday cake...


Spot the crowd ...they all sang birthday song and took photos there,i was back after i took the photo of the cake ,my brother too...


This is 寿面...


First time i ate this also,锅饼,there were “kaya” inside..

The dessert...


 My brother girlfriend's family and her grandma..(except the boy behind her parents,he is relative of them)


 Sisters...


 My brother and his girlfriend.


 Siau Chi,Siau Ling(Siau Chi's sister) and me.
Chinese name is 晓琦,晓玲,晓雯...XD
If included another 2 sisters of them ,then will be晓婷,晓琦,晓玲,晓缘 and me晓雯...haha


Me and Siau Leng...

Cousins of them are quite friendly,but i shy because i don't know them,i was quite all the time.I didn't regret to go because i ate such marvelous foods.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...