Thursday 2 June 2011

Dinner Dress

Cousin sister's wedding is coming soon,that is next week.My whole family will went to KL to attend her wedding .The wedding dinner fall on 11th June 2011,that is Saturday,it was purposely fix the date fall on Saturday so that my family able to attend.

So to attend a dinner,sure that i need a dinner dress,so that i bought one yesterday.Due to i'm not attend those dinner event often ,so i don't want to waste so much money on the apparels as it may be will wear once,how waste is it .So i decided to buy it near my hostel,Kampar.It's a shop that provide online sale for bags and cloths also,Jimfashion.Most of the goods are cheap,as i bought 2 bags at there and now another dinner dress.















This is the dinner dress that i bought.I listed down 5 dress's  number to let the shopkeeper took for me to try which one is nicer,but out of 5,there was only 2 avaible in the shop,may be no the colour i wanted or out of stock,but nevermind,luckily there was 1 that look nice  if not i think i will bang to the wall.

I must take photo on that day.Stay turn =)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...