Friday 17 June 2011

Cousin sister,How yee's wedding 2


Finally i found the way to solved the problem of can't upload photos to blog.FINALLY...
To continue previous post.
I added few new photos to previous post,read it .... 

So here the 2nd day i'm in KL and is the important day of my cousin sister,she married !
 My cousin sister,How Yee and her husband,Chin Ming
 Woke up at 6am something to prepare.

 My eyes make up...
Went to my cousin house at around 8am....

 All sisters(helpers that represent bride's side)...

 Tools used to tease brothers(helpers represent groom's side)...The juice in the cups are egg+wasabi+cream....

 Wasabi toothbrush...

Cute nephew ,Lucas...

 Took photo with cousin sister...

 My mummy took photos with bride also.

 My eldest aunt and the bride.

 Outfit of the day...

 Family photograph of my cousin family...

 The car used to fetch the bride and groom...


 All sisters were wait this moment for so long.They want brothers took a key from pail that full of ice and also transfer a rambutan one by one by using mouth.SEE ! they look like kissing..


 Success...
But that's just beginning...more challenges to go.

 See the pampers...WUEK...That not shit by the way,but is quite disgusting,that's make by wasabi+chocolate....Must super unpalatable...

 But they have to eat no matter how...pity them..

 Groom escaped all hinders successfully.







My niece...

Another niece..

Offer tea to ancestors..

Offer tea to father ...



Below are the photos took when bride and groom offer tea to relatives.



To my eldest aunt.

Eldest uncle.

Youngest aunt..(my youngest uncle's wife)

My dad and mum..

To bride's eldest sister and brother-in-law.

To bride's brother.

To bride's 2nd sister and also brother-in-law.

See my 2nd brother ,so many nephews and nieces want played with him..

To cousin sister and her husband..

Cousin brother and his wife.

My 3rd brother is also my cousin's godbrother.So he have to offer tea to sister and brother-in-law.

Children queued up to take angpau from bride and groom,spot those brothers,they acted like child because they wish to take angpau also.But so sorry that they can't..haha

I asked them born a baby faster to let me hug when i took angpau from them...
haha


Is time to move to groom's house.

But before,photo session...
Relative of  my uncle'side..

relative of my aunt's side...By the way,it only 1/5 percent of relatives only,quite many didn't attend on that day.


Watch this video to see why sisters and brother queued up like that.


Yes..All brothers and sister were wore yellow shirt together,was planned,but i don't know why they choose yellow.

Groom's house is on 4th floor,without lift,and all brothers and sisters want groom hug bride went up.haha.SWEET...

Due to groom's house is quite small,and we did not have place sit even stand,so those relative who went to groom house were leave without 1 hour,because it's quite hot and no place to accommodate so many of us.

Wish both of them happy forever,faster born baby.^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...