Thursday 16 June 2011

Cousin sister,How Yee's wedding 1


Went to KL last Saturday,to attend my cousin sister's wedding..Want to update my blog last few days,but i'm not lazy,is the blog problem,i can't upload any photos to here,so delayed till now only update my blog.Surprise that i can't upload photos this morning,thought to updated other photos to other posts also but failed to do so,hope that i can upload all and update my blog faster,no more delay...So i bet blogger let me upload photos..T__T

Back to the topic...Reached my relative house(bride's house)to visit them first then back to my aunt's house,the place my family stay everytime we went KL...Was prepare at around 4pm something till 6pm something.

Here the outcome,the outfit of the night ...

With my beloved 3rd brother...he was shorter than me that day because i wore high heel..

My 3rd brother's girlfriend...Siau Chi...She was the one who help me make up before the dinner due to my make up skill is very weak.

Was playing the photos of the bride and groom ...

These are the must for wedding of chinese culture...

VIP for the bride & groom and their family...

 Gold Label that my 2nd brother bought from Langkawi ,was present to my cousin...

My cousin brother taught and trained his 2 prince and princess to walk in front of groom and bride when the ceremony start.

Two adorable prince & princess of the night...I mentioned them in my blog before...here is it

The lovely family,my cousin brother's family...left one daughter,the baby was not there that night ...

With the prince & the princess...

With my niece...Yee Theng

My second brother and the prince..

With my eldest brother...Jan..

With my beloved "baba"...didn't took photo with my mummy...=(

With my second brother and the prince...look like a family ? hehe

The lovely couple...my third brother and her girlfriend...

My cute nephew,Lucas...He like to cry and he can shout very loud..

With my pretty cousin sister,June Ng and nephew,Lucas...

So sad that my camera was out of battery...is quite sad...I forced to used my phone's camera to took "low quality" photos...

"Yam.....Yam.....Yam... Xing"

My cousin brothers and my eldest brother,they "forced" my brother drank beer...They good in drink beer but except my brother.

My cousin brother,Henry,like to play my brother,see the above photo,he forced my brother do so and want us took photo and post to FB...Actually my brother felt very disgusting one it...haha...

But it was a good choice to sit together with my cousin brother when had meals or whatever ,because he will make joke so that we do not feel boring..

Before we left,took photos with the bride,don't know where the groom went,haha.Eldest brother and the bride.

Me with the bride.




That all for this post,stay turn for 2nd day .I think all KL people's wedding didn't have went to bride/groom house to eat buffet before the day of  dinner night.Anyway,stay turn for next post,hope i can't upload photos tomorrow...Bless me =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...