Friday 20 May 2011

Photo shooting - preparation + NG shoots




Xiao Tung & me planned to have photo shooting in Kek Lok Tong actually,but due to some hinders,we had the photo shooting session at my house...
We went back to my house after having our lunch(previous post).After i bathed,then we started to prepare for the photo shooting.Make up ! 

PREPARATION : 

 Before make up !


 Applying concealer & foundation...


 Xiao Tung helping me curl my hair....



Finish applied foundation...didn't applied to mu forehead as my bang will cover it ^^(evil's smile)...


 Is turn to Vicky helping me curl my hair and Yi Lin helping me draw eyeline...


 Is my eyes problem,they thickness of the eyeline they draw was according to their experienced,but it seems no different before and after drawing.So they just make it more thicker...Balance those unbalance parts,at the end it look so thick...
  

 Xiao Tung helping me draw eyeline also...

 P/S : They took turn to help me curled my hair,make up...


 Is turn to myself again...


 Here is the result...concealer,foundation,eyelines,eyelashes & eyebrow...

My friends said the makeup is a bit too thick...i think most probably because of the eyes...
But is okay for me,take it as an experience...


NG shoots :

 Hey hey,Xiao Tung why you are inside the photo ?
(She teaching me how to pose)


 Hey,Xiao Wen,act ghost to scare people ?
funny


Haven't prepare yet & the area of the shoot was failed...

Till here today,to be continue for the outcomes...
Stay turn~ See ya~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...