Thursday 19 May 2011

17.5.2011



Xiao Tung planned to come my house for quite some time,that is before final exam,was more than one month.
Sem break past one week,two week,THIRD WEEK..yes! The 3rd week of sem break,gonna be different,Xiao Tung came my house finally.She brought a friend together also,she is Vicky Ho.

Around 11:30am,they reach my house.They brought their laptop along,because Xiao Tung needed me to teach her something.After finish taught Xiao Tung,we went to have our lunch.Vicky ask me where Lin stay,so i just said that call Lin eat lunch together with us,and Vicky can know where Lin stay also..

Funny thing,Lin don't believe me i just simply called her out ,she thought that was conspiracy.Can blame her also as i didn't mentioned and did not want to tell her at all + i never call her out so sudden.But finally she went out with us .


 We went to a stall which located at roadside,i think it is a place that quite famous,many people go to eat everyday.There is a place eat fried mee,rojak,ice kacang,coconut juice and so on...(those i mentioned is those   normally people will ordered).

Ice kacang....
Look delicious ?


Xiao Tung..
She was pissed me off that day...But we are happy...she used to treat me like that,that's her,the one who must piss me off every time we meet..


Yi Lin...


Vicky Ho...


And me...

This is only half  part of the activities we did that day...
Stay turn for more interesting post...
Photo shooting !

See ya =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...