Wednesday 18 May 2011

DIY Nail Art



Here is another my DIY nail art post...
Want to make oneself look good even pretty is what every girl's dream i guess..
Am i right ?
Hair,face,apparels and even fingers also can make someone look better.  

Here come i shows the step of my DIY,i used the same nail lacquers as what i did on my toenails...
In fact u don't know about it,just check at here ....

So...let's start..

 # 1... Here the result ...if u wonder how to make it just continue read this post...


 # 2...Apply black colour enamel for at least 2 layers...Must wait the 1st layer dry up before apply the 2nd layer and ....


# 3...This is one of the photo that i took for my DIY toenails art post...I'm used the same step(using sponge) for my nail..


 # 4...Here the result...


# 5...Closeup...Just ignore those out of bounds...


 # 6..I want ten of my finger nails are the same colour actually ...But i misapply the black one with the pink one.. But i just let it be,different style^^


 # 7...Same step as apply the white enamel by using the sponge,here come using the pink enamel...


# 8...Pink,Black,White..

Do u like it ?

End my post here..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...