Sunday 15 May 2011

New Look ?



Planned to has a hair cut during sem break since few weeks ago.Is sem break now,but need to wait again,because don't know which salon is nice,don't know what style is suitable me,don't know want rebornding or not,don't know want perm or not,don't know how short i can,don't know how to go the salon...many many i don't know.But,finally i cut my hair,the salon where my 3rd brother cut his hair also,the salon where is my 3rd brother girlfriend's aunt salon.











Woke up in the early morning and prepared to go out with brother,as usual,my brother fetch his girlfriend to have breakfast then fetch her to work every Sunday.After that my brother fetched me to the salon.The salon is far from my house,is somewhere my parents seldom will go,the salon is not like those salon with unique/beautiful design,it just like those old fashion salon.But u will surprise that this kind of salon has a young and pretty hair stylist....















It only RM10.Never cut a hair which cost only RM10 for so long already...normally cost more than RM10.

So,in your opinion,is it a new look for me ? Is it suitable me? Is it look younger than before ?What's your comment ?

For me,i satisfy with it,is just my hair is not in very good condition,many damages...
Overall ,OKAY...


* Wink * Wink *
~ Smile ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...