Monday 23 May 2011

Photo shooting ~ Last Part of the Day


Back to Kampar yesterday,i din't update my blog because of i didn't bring my laptop to Kampar due to i will back to Ipoh today.Had a great day today with my friends,will post it soon,but let me continue the last part of photo shooting first.

Took so much photos of mine,so let's had few photos with who behind the scenes...Greatly thanks to them them again,i had my first photo shooting session although not used those DSLR.Had great time with them.
Nothing much to say but THANKS.

So let's start :

 4 of us..
from left to right...Xiao Tung,Vicky ho,Yi Lin and me.




 ooOPsss!

 yea~

 Spot me n Lin,posed almost the same ^^

 huh ?



 Spot Xiao Tung...her pose is just like those in the drama ...get what i means ?

 cross-eyes..

 Wear Xiao Tung's spectacles...
Look nice in me or not ?


Xiao Tung them left my house at around 6pm,i was narcissism for a while...Girls will  this always right ?

Tell me which photo u like if any of this post or previous 2 posts which about photo shooting..
And kindly help me click on those advertisements on my blog...Thanks 

That's all for today,there have few posts is queuing up now.Stay turn ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...