Monday 23 May 2011

Ipoh parade...


21.5.2011
Went out with Kar and Yee last Saturday,sorry that update it late for few days.Meet with them at around 12.30pm in Ipoh Parade...The purpose of me that day is to buy girl's stuffs and something for my studies. 

 Before going out...

Bought many things on that day,stationeries,2 cloths,girl's stuffs,Sunsilk shampoo and conditioner...
Used many money also...T__T

 BTW,just as usual,walked in those shops made troubles to them.Don't misunderstand,is just try on some cloths but won't purchase it after tried all that,
I want to buy some apparels on that day,so must try,if not how i going to know whether is it suitable for me right ?

The set of cloths that most satisfied i tried on that day.How do u feel ?


 Closeup...
How am i going to wear to make this set of apparel look more nicer? Any suggestion?


 Went to eat at Easy House Cafe in Ipoh Parade.
Pei Yee...


 Kar Kar...
She slept at there because she was too tired due to burned midnight oil for exam ...


Below are some photos of the environment of the Easy House Cafe...



 My order...Lemon chicken rice...
Not that delicious honestly...


 Soya bean for Kar and Yee...




Back home at around 4pm something due to i finished buying all the things i wanted and Kar and Yee were too tired.
Back to Yee's house to wait my mum..
Yee and me...


My brother went to PC fair on the same day also,i din't follow him because i went out with Kar and Yee.He helped me and his girlfriend bought laptop,because our laptop were spoiled...My laptop were totally can't open,so must buy a new one.RM1699,thanks to my mum for sponsored me ...LOVE  MUMMY 



ASUS,don't know good or bad,believed my brother,as all problem about IT must past to him.

Look like a boring post,nothing much to say,end here..
Please help me click on those advertisements..THANKS A LOT...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...