Thursday 31 March 2011

McD Big Breakfast

Yesterday,31/3/2010,Gia Wei,Xiao Tung,Cheng Yee n Me woke up at 5am something around 6am n went out to Mcd Kampar to buy our breakfast.This is because Mun Yee gave us 4 coupons on the day before n due to yesterday is the last day of promotion,so that we decided to experience it for the last chance.

This, the thing i mentioning.Purchase minimum RM5 to get 2 sets of free Big Breakfast.I tried it before,but not me bought it,is Yi Lin n Kar Fei help me to buy one.Before that i heard many people said that many people queue up at Mcd to buy it.Let's see the scene..

See ? Is already at outside of the door...
We first queue up with them,then Xiao Tung n Cheng Yee decided ti drive-thru,me n Gia Wei continue queue up at there see who is faster.But then rain heavily,me n Gia Wei faster ran to Cheng Yee's car.

 Stupid Xiao Tung n Cheng Yee..
 Gia Wei n Me..

We wait for around 1 hour to wait,order, got our order n back my hostel to have our breakfast.We wait from dark to dawn...
See,is already at my hostel to having my breakfast at 7am something.After that me,Xiao Tung n Cheng Yee went to campus together.
Is such a stupid thing we did,wait to long n woke up so early to bought our breakfast,BUT what i think is do sometime do some stupid thing with friends is such a happy memory for us.

Yesterday is the dateline to hand in our assignment, my group do something wrong on it,is just minor error n our lecturer is allow us to correct without reprint it,n see what i did,
Don't know what's wrong with my brain,i kept on wrote it wrongly n pissed of my groupmates because she needed cut the small pieces of paper again n again...sorry..what i suppose to write is 25 SEPTEMBER 2011,but i wrote 25 Se... for 2 times(need all in capital letter) n also spelling it wrongly one time,n finally i wrote it correctly on the fourth time.Funny n stupid me...

My class ended on 5 something yesterday,n i faster walked back to hostel n took my stuffs n walked to bus stop n took bus back to Ipoh together.We wait for around 1 hours,the bus came at 7.05pm..We wait from the sunny till dark this time...funny that morning i wait from dark to dawn,n evening i wait from sunny till dark... 
Anyway,i Back to Ipoh again...YES...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...