Friday 17 December 2010

WHY i'm always the bad luck one ???

Once again..
i'm the bad luck one...
my world seem become BLACK &WHITE..


yesterday night ...
start from 9:00pm UTAR Foundation in ARTS students started to register for SEM 3 own timetable,
heard that the UTAR server was updated,
many of them can finish within 10 minutes n get the timetable as they planned...
ME..
just like last SEM,
the application was started on 9:00am..
but 6 something i just can start to register for the timetable,
i can't even register for 1 subject before 6pm..


WHY i'm always is the one who bad luck ??
I really feel wanna cry,
feel very down,
feel helpless,
feel disappointed,
feel happy that my friends finish registered one by one,
but feel sad that i can't register for even 1 subject...
my ID problem ?
my name problem?
my face problem ?
my laptop problem ?
my luck problem ?
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
really pissed me off..
i'm not the fastest every time..
i'm almost the last every time...
GOD !!! PLEASE GIVE BACK SOME LUCK TO ME...
GREAT THANKS TO YOU...

I WANT GOOD LUCK


四叶草...please give good luck to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...