Wednesday 8 January 2014

{AD} Printic


Hey guys, have you ever hear of Printic ? PRINTIC is the easiest and fastest way to order prints from your smartphone. Choose your pictures, crop them, select your recipients, and that's it- your loved ones will receive vintage-themed pictures in their mailboxes shortly afterwards. Snail mail is back.
Printic allows you to choose pictures not only from your smartphone, but also from Instagram and Facebook. It's just as easy. In fact, it's even faster.
Let's me show my experience on Printic.

I choose 4 photos that i want to print out.

You can edit photo by crop, move and scale your photo and add message.

I had cropped the photo since it not allow to use the full size. 

I also added message to photo as well.

After edit all the photos and select the address you want to send. I'm not sending to my friend but myself.

I would like to give 2 examples. 
First : If you select 4 different photos like i do, you can only send to one address. Or if you want to send to 2 or more friends, you can do so, but they will receive all 4 photos.
 Second : If you want to send 4 photos to 4 of your friends at once, you can select all 4 same photos, because you can't select which photo is suppose to send to which address.



You will receive a confirm order email and another email that they send out your parcel.

The quality is very good. So here i show the photo that after cropped and without message.

This is the one with message.

This time i choose to send the photos to myself because i want to see how is the outcome but i'm sure that this is one of the nice gift and even surprise that arrive to the doorstep of friend.


Stay turn~
Have a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...