Tuesday 14 February 2012

CNY 2012 ~ Part 3


2nd day of CNY,on the way to KL.

 What people do normally during CNY ? Eat,play,gamble,sleep FOR SURE..I'm i right ?
I not used to eat so much during CNY,but this year i did,so i gain weight :(

A naughty niece,Yen Nee.

 Both are my niece also,they r sisters.Don't think that the younger one is a boy,SHE is a GIRL !
haha.





 Baby nephew. He wearing new pair of cloths which my 3rd brother buy for him.

 My uncle.
Grandfather & grandson. *LOVE*


It's a DIY lou shang,with a small pack of original lou shang but the amount was too small and we had lots of people,so we added cucumber,pomelo,mango,"nga gu beng",another new style of lou shang.
Yummy~

It's Valentine Day today,it's has no meaning to me as i am SINGLE now,btw,i want to wish all my friends who have partner already,happy valentine day and happy always.Don't always argue with little thing and treasure what u have now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...