Tuesday 6 December 2011

Just For Fun


Requested Gia Wei and Susu to take some candid photos.It just for fun and also for some other purpose.That is because i need some photos to make birthday present for Gia Wei.

Nothing much to say about it,let's see the photos:
1.
All photos are edited.

2.

3.

4.
Susu not allowed me to post this photo to Fb,i think he won't read my blog so i just post at here.Here is my blog,i got the right to do so what. :p 

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.
A classical photo.
2009,we did a stupid action and don't know why we will do so coincidently,and  2 years later,we did the same thing again.Totally no idea why it happened but quite funny.


From this post onward, i will write my "status" here,i always stop myself to write status on Fb due to my brothers will say me what for i write all the things out to let all people know ? So i better don't write and don't wanna let my mum worry about me if i write something sad.But i still need to release my sadness or whatever feeling that i have,so i think of it is better for me to write it out here rather than Fb.

I feel that what i did is just too much,as i can't the thing as what i expected.Sometimes i will think of may be i mean nothing for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...