Saturday 13 August 2011

Marketing Presentation.


Oops...a delayed post...4.8.2011...The ONLY presentation of me this sem...Marketing.
Before that,have you done the survey that i created ? Do help me complete it..thanks...
 Our tutor said that we no need wear formal at first,because he was us talk like Steve Jobs,so what we wear is not that important..But our class rep aka my group leader want us to wear formal,so we "force to" wear.I like wear formal,because look smart,but i also wish to have a try presentation with casual wear.


 Mun Yee...she came to support her BF but not me...haha


 She wore the shirt that i bought to her as her birthday present this year...


 First group...Dynamo company


 Second group...Old Town White Coffee...

Suppose  we were the last group,but due to technical problem of the third group,we became third group.. 
 Jason,MunYee's BF aka our class rep aka my group leader act as a reporter asked Shantini aka Mrs.X's opinion about the fuel price.


 He then asked Cynthia aka Mrs.XX about the opinion of Perodua car.


 Lastly,he asked me aka Mrs.XXX what improvement/suggestion i will give to Perodua.
The camera man was our group member also...He is Sam...
Yes,our company is Perodua.


 They should be the third group,but finally they presented in tutor room due to lack of time.


 Jason look very fierce...He prepared well before presentation and he scared all of us because he answered questions asked by others with statistics and he answered very well...*big claps for him*... 


 My lovely group members...


Shantini,Cynthia and me...
Love them because they are friendly and nice...


 BAY1T4


Took photos after the presentation...

 Outfit of the day...


Yeah~assignments & presentation all over !
~Till then~
Remember help me do the survey that i created ...Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...