Tuesday 16 August 2011

DIY nail art


I helped my nails to change "outfits" again! 
The tools that i used this time ...
I newly bought the blue colour one...is specially to make polka dots.


This photo i searches in google,is similar to mine one,the only different is just the colour i think.


Here is show my nail art for this week..


After applied base coat...


Same goes to my toenails...


Applied pink colour and black colour...For at least 2 layers...


This is sticker,can buy at anywhere...


How is it ? 


Left hand 


Got my lovely RIBBON...=)


Left hand...spot the polka dots...


Right hand...


 Right ...


Left...


Overall...kindly give me some comments...=)
That's all for my post...
Is exciting because something happened today and i will attend Wiber Pan mini concert tomorrow...hehe







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...