Thursday 4 August 2011

Dinner


Is my sleeping time now,but i still update my blog here.11pm ? sleep? so early ? Yes,for your information,i used to sleep early everyday.It's not early tho ,people say sleep early,wake up early,good for health...sleep before 11pm...but now 11pm ++ already,those dark circle,pimples,spot saying hi to me... =( 

Let's back to the topic, as what i mentioned on previous post , will cook dinner for the another times,so now  i'm here to update about it.

Look tasty...the foods ?
Ignore me...


Due to Susu's class till 8pm that day,so only Gia Wei and me cooked for the dinner.
The rice that left on the previous day was too less for 3 person to consume,so we added so many so ingredients for fried rice.


Gia Wei prepared fried rice...


Fish and chips that we bought at Tesco...


I fried the fish and chips after jogging with Gia Wei, can see the sweat on my shirt ?


Last time i'm unable to fried it crispy...but this time i'm success! But after wait me n susu for bathed and it become soft but still tasty...


It was crispy as well,and no doubt that it really tasty,no lie,no lie.If u don't believe,u can buy it at Tesco..I want eat it again !


Our dinner...
The soup was left on the previous day too.
Due to the ingredients added to the fried rice was too much,and end up we were too full..yet satisfied !


Our dessert...Longan...thanks to Gia Wei who brought it from hometown.

Till then...
Is time to sleep,good night world...sweet dream =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...