Tuesday 30 August 2011

Cameron Highland 1 day trip ~ part 1


I mentioned on my previous post that i went to Cameron Highland...
That's 29.8.2011 .Who never go Cameron Highland before ? Hand up ! I like to go Cameron because the weather and the environment,RELAX.

My niece,Yee Teng.
The first place we visited this time (should say it is the first place we visit everytime)

My mummy...




I like the design of the building..

How old are u tortoise ?

My cousin sister bought something to eat...Quite nice and attractive...

Yummy~ 

are u drooling ? hehe


We opened the window instead of air-con to feel the cold air...

My hair was messy due to the strong wind...

The second place we went...My eldest brother and his GF.


The little girl is so adorable ..

My funny brother.


My cousin sister and his husband...i can't wait to see her baby,she will born baby at around November..

Same post...


Below are the combination of fruits,vegetables and flowers that i took in Cameron Highland.Let's see which u like ...



Nice right ?
Will have part 2 on next post... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...