Thursday 9 June 2011

♥ Ribbon


If u don't know about that,now i tell u here that I LOVE RIBBON.That's no why,just feel that a simple ribbon can have a lots of different design,mostly are nice or i should say ALL are nice ? 


 I was bored yesterday night,because i'm alone at home,so what i did ?I just took photos by using my webcam with the hairband i newly bought..


 Last time i can't play with my webcam because the result will be like...



Will be like this,no joking,i couldn't know how was the result,may be i feel that is nice,but after i inverted to the normal position,it will not that nice ..

But i can play with my webcam now...more and more photos will be taken by me from now on may be.


 Spot my RIBBON RARING.Purple colour


 Show you my RIBBON EARING...


 Yay...


 Smile ...


wink...
Like this photo so much...
Which photo u like the most ? Or u don't like at all ? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...