Wednesday 29 June 2011

Kai Qi's birthday celebration

Hello my readers..finally i do not have to go out for discussion tonight,so i'm here to update my blog...
I would like to update about the simple birthday celebration for Kai Qi last week.

BTW,before that,do u all know  Maybank is now on Twitter! Follow @MyMaybank and get your hands on the hottest gadget in town, the Apple iPad 2*!Here's how it works:

For every 500th Twitterer who follows us on Twitter, we will ask a single question. The first 50 correct answers will go into a random draw and 1 winner will be chosen to receive a brand new Apple iPad 2!
All Twitter replies with the correct answer must be preceded or followed by #iwantanipad2 (I Want An iPad 2).

So what are u waiting for ? click here to win!



Back to the topic.I was invited by Angel last Wednesday that went out to mamak for Kai Qi's birthday celebration.Is quite happy because it never went out for dinner/yum cha with them...

I went out at around 10.20pm to join my friend at a famous mamak stall in Kampar,Ghany...

They are my Sem 1 friends...First time i went out with them...Quite happy to have this chance to gather with them,they are very nice .We talked and laughed like nobody business.We had great moment when together although we went to mamak stall only and drink teh tarik only.


The present the we shared to give Kai Qi. A Kingmax 4GB pendrive...


Actually his birthday felt on the next day we celebrated.My friends took the cake from somewhere without his awareness.
After we sang birthday song for him,they want Kai Qi took out the candles by using mouth purposely and pushed his head to the cake but it seem failed to do so,i think because his head too hard to push ,there was only a little bit cream got onto his face.


All girls....



I backed home at around 12.40am.That's not the first time i back home on that time,but that's the first time i yum cha with them...I was quite happy honestly.Keep in touch my friends...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...