Thursday 26 May 2011

Ipoh parade with Xiao Tung and Vicky...


Travel to Ipoh before ? if not,click here,i bring u go =)

So,as what the previous said,my journey haven't end,so i'm here to continue my journey,next stop is Ipoh Parade.Reach there at around 11am something.Xiao Tung was dated me few times but felt like no time and no chance to go out with her.So that day she dated me again,and i just said what if we just after registration ? And her mummy was allowed and Xiao Tung dated Vicky also,and her daddy was allowed also.So,here we go,Ipoh Parade..
  

 Trying on a hat ...it quite nice on me right ? If Ipoh just like KL,i will wear it out,but Ipoh is not KL...

 Xiao Tung also tried on one,nice too...

P/S : Our's(Xiao Tung,Vicky and me) purpose is to "kacau" again...I means trying on apparels..BUT we are NOT going to buy.

 First apparel i tried on that day...Look quite nice in photo...

 Second apparel...but it doesn't look good at me...

 Popular,for waiting Vicky...


 Third apparel of the day i tried,look good,but the pants is not that nice on me actually..

 Yeah~

 Vicky and me...

 The most modish,the most satisfied set of apparel i tried on that day...
Is not expensive actually,but i had used so much on the previous outing,so i didn't buy anything on that day.
Will try this style after i have enough money to purchase more and more apparels...

How do u feel on this set of apparel ?

Vicky tried on the same set of apparel also...

Maxi dress with jeans jacket...

Xiao Tung's idol,TVXQ,i think is many people's idol also...

i'm concentrating in....
acting...(get what i means? ) 



Met with Angel Sing at her workplace...She just too happy to saw us as she could be lazy a while...
Spot at their pose and the pose of the photo below!


Angel Sing and me...

Then we went to Kopitiam to had out lunch,Angle Sing was not followed us as she don't have lunch time that day ...
3 of us were ordered lemon,3 lemon juice with 3 different clolours,3 different taste...
From left to right,honey lemon ice for me,ice lemon tea for Xiao Tung and lemon sour plum ice for Vicky.
  
Again,i'm ordered fried rice,and Xiao Tung too.



So after lunch,we continue our "project"...
As i'm going to attend my cousin's wedding on June,so i need a dinner dress.We tried on dinner dress..
Vicky's style was a bit girlish,cute,my style was more on mature.

Like this dinner dress actually,but is expensive and i not going to wear again after that,is too waste,so i wish to buy ,but will not buy it...

Another dinner dress...

It was a hair band with a hat decoration.What if i wear it to class or to shopping ? Can't imagine right ?

Vicky and Xiao Tung...

Vicky tried on a dress and she was received a call that time.

We finished our "project" of the day...We just went to Sasa because Vicky want to buy cosmetic.
We visited Angel Sing again and we were back home after that,it was around 4.30pm when we back home.

Photo that i captured in the fitting room...
Went out almost whole day with Xiao Tung,half day with Vicky.Wondering that i'm not tired ? Tell u that my legs almost broke.But i'm happy to be with u all.Date me out again..=)

That's all for this post and today was another tiring day.Will update it soon.



2 comments:

  1. For your infomation,
    the boys group on the poster and the magazines is
    Tohoshinki.

    Opps...I am too busybody...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch..really ??? i'm not recognize them...thanks for correct me..^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...