Monday 2 May 2011

DIY nail art

So long i didn't "dressed up" my fingers ,so i decided to do it when i was free...

Those are all my collection...some are bought by me,some are gave by my relative..and some are gifts.

The new art i show today is using this sticker...This is my first time of using this...It is easy to be use...

The stickers is easily broke..petals that had broke when i try to take it out...
The same flower that had broke..become a ribbon..

Spot the small flower,it was broken too...

Butterfly also broke... how sad was it...
so i just removed all..

Then i polish again yesterday...

BUT....

 Saw there is many many spots ...it doesn't smooth...i think is due to the cheap enamel...
But the stickers is better than before,because i used blade to take it out..
Some is not that nice..see 2nd row,3rd one..

Overall...
is it ok ?
Can't draw the complex pattern such as butterfly by myself,so using sticker...it is easy to be use n nice too..
There is one tip,need to apply at least 2 times of top coat,to avoid it blew by something ..

u can try it your own ,as the sticker is not very expensive..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...