Friday 15 April 2011

DIY birthday card for Mummy

Today,16th of April is my beloved mummy birthday.
I can't really remember last time i make card for her is when,n i also can't remember last time i make card for her is on her birthday or Mother's day.I think first time i make card for her is during kindergarten, because teacher will taught us to draw card for daddy & mummy . My daddy & mummy do keep those cards till now. =)

Long time i didn't do this for mummy,so that i would like to start it from this year onwards...For my eldest brother,he will buy a birthday card and send it back to Ipoh for mummy but i choose to make it myself.

So now i would like to share this card and the step to make it...

1. Draw "grass" on green paper..then cut it out according to the shape...

2. Punch some colour paper to make flowers..

3. See..=)

4. Draw and cut all those shape out...

5. I used blade,not scissor so not nice..can see all the flaws ??? =(

6. Draw to make it more interesting..

7. Draw clouds can cut all out...need around 6 pieces..

8. Draw a cake and cut it out and also add one a candle..

9. Then decorate the cake according to your design..This is my design...

10. Finally cut some love shape and stick all around the front cover...

11.See..That's my design of card for my mum..

My decorate look like primary even kindergarten work..=.=" right ? but it's meaningful...the mother holding the daughter hand..it's means me n my mummy...

MUMMY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...