Sunday 12 December 2010

IF

Like my status and I'll tell you (If I ever know you):
1) How we've met
2) My first impression of you
3) What I like about you
4) Favorite memory with you
...5) And a song that reminds me of you
6) Dare you to put this on your status



IF u ask me to answer for "u"... then my answer is
1) How we've met : prefect camp when form 3 ...same group with u
2) My first impression of you : friendly,kind,humor...
3) What I like about you : u hug me when i was sick...i felt super duper warm ...this was feeling i can't forget
4) Favorite memory with you : too many...every second when be with u n u tell me the "story of us" ...  
...5) And a song that reminds me of you : tank- 非你莫属



ACTUALLY i won't put is question as my status although so many are playing it now,
i just will click "like" when my friend put this as their status,
because i want to know what impression of me in their mind..
i guess that u won't see it ....
but nevermind ,
don't ever want to let u know...


we won't have chance to be lover again ..
I KNOW...
but the memories that u gave me ,
i will remember it...
thanks that u gave me many happy memory,
honestly the first n second love will make me feel regret,
but u r not...


ANYWAY...PASSED...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...