Monday 21 May 2012

Mami's birthday 2012



This the present i bought for Mami.A small sewing machine.It is a music box.I bought it in Kampar 1 month before Mami's birthday.She is happy when saw this cute little thing.My house got one real sewing machine which similar to this one.
(Mami's birthday on 16th April)

Went to this restaurant as a celebration for Mami.




This is carrot juice.The most worst carrot juice i ever drink.Wonder how large is the carrot that used to make this juice,because it almost tasteless !

Mami..She don't know i captured this photo.

This fish was too big for 5 of us and this fish was the most expensive one.It was half of the total bill ..Oh no..

I planned to make a bouquet of flower for Mami when mother's day,but i lack of time due to exam and i just make only one rose for her.Eldest brother celebrate birthday + mother's day when he came back,but i'm not there because i was in Kampar preparing for the exam.

Love Mami ...She is the most important women in my life !

Changed my blog style,so do leave me your opinion about it...thanks and appreciate it



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...