Friday 20 January 2012

CNY manicure & pedicure



Went to Ipoh Parade with Gia Wei yesterday for manicure.Went to Vikki's working place to find her for manicure.We make appointment 1/2 weeks before that.


There is CNY decoration everywhere but still i do not feel the CNY feel as much as before,how come ?


Me and Gia Wei rest in front of Why Why book shop after manicure and wait for Kar Kar and Pei Yee as they went to KBox yesterday.We just to have a meet as we were in the same building.


My manicure.
First time i did manicure outside,Gia Wei too.

Luckily we make an appointment ,as there were 10++ walked in customer within 2 hours asked for manicure and pedicure but the time had fully booked so they forced to leave.

My manicure cost RM28.




Red + bling bling + polka dots + ribbon = BIG BIG LOVE ! 


Due to i unable to make the ribbon myself,and what for i manicure the pattern that i can make by myself,waste money right ? So i decided to do the ribbon that i unable to make my myself unless i got the tools.

My favorite RIBBON,is it nice ? 
Satisfy with my manicure.


Gia Wei.

Red + bling bling + polka dots + ribbon too !

Gia Wei's manicure cost RM35.


Learned some technique,so i can do it myself next time ^^




CNY = RED = "ONG"  :D


These are the stickers that my cousin sister gave me.


So i used it for mu legs.


Pedicure by myself.


Red color also !


My manicure + pedicure !


Bought 5 pairs of earrings yesterday.
5 for RM10.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...