Friday 23 September 2011

Orange Apple Juice



 Since i can't eat harder foods now,so i didn't eat fruits and vegetables for around 2 weeks or more,i believe that it is unhealthy...so after i back to Ipoh,i asked my mummy to buy some fruits for me to make fruit juice.Can't eat fruits,but at least drink the fruit juice to get vitamins...


 There was oranges and apples inside refrigerator ,so i just took one of each...


 Cut them into slide and immerse them in salt water...


 Added some water ...


 Blending ...


 According to flavor,can add some sugar to make it sweet too.I did it and added some ice cubes...


Yummy ... i think i will make fruit juice for myself everyday if i'm free,because i love fruit juice and i can't eat things now, fruit juice can supply vitamins for me ...live healthy 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...