Tuesday 27 September 2011

Belated birthday celebration 3


Went out to Ipoh Parade again on 24.9.2011 to celebrate Lin and my birthday.
Carrot juice.




Seeing Kar bully the cat...
Cruel...


Bag that Kar,Yee and me brought to Lin as birthday present.


Outfit of the day...


Pretty Ee Lin...


Pretty Bee Kuan...


Lin...


My dear Kar Kar...hehe







 This is the present Kar brought to me....


 This is the present Ee Lin and Bee Kuan brought to me.
What is this ?
My mom and dad also said is HOT DOGS !  =.= ' 


 Actually is clothes hanger...


This present is brought by Yee and Lin...


Gruop photo before leave.



Actually is didn't look like a birthday celebration but just a gathering...
But still happy ...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...