Wednesday 13 July 2011

Ribbon spaghetti....



Yeah~Me and my ribbon spaghetti...


Last Sunday i went to Tesco Kampar with Gia Wei,and i would like to buy a pack of spaghetti because my pack of spaghetti almost finish.When we looking for spaghetti,we found THIS ! RIBBON SPAGHETTI !Gia Wei told me that she never saw ribbon spaghetti before ,but we found it this time! As a ribbon lover,i was excited when saw it and i bought it of course !


The only brand of sauce that i bought...


I added cheese hotdog and meat ball...


This is the pack of ribbon spaghetti that i bought...


Can see the cheese of the hotdog,can't wait to eat it when see it...YUMMY


Boiled for around 10 minutes...Q Q one...wish to eat it immediately ...




FINISHED !


Feel that ribbon spaghetti is more tasty than normal spaghetti...Maybe because of i'm a ribbon lover ? What principle is that ? haha




I ate my ribbon spaghetti after took photos...

YUMMY...no lies...haha
No delivery service,if u want to try please come my hostel/house to eat,i always welcome...Who want ?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...